Injuries can happen to any one of us at any time. From an accidental slip and fall to a serious car accident, unforeseen circumstances can have an immediate and long lasting impact on you and your loved ones. You need an experienced , proven trial litigator and Indiana personal injury attorney at your side when such circumstances occur. Indiana personal injury attorneys at Potts Law LLC represents injured victims in Indianapolis, surrounding counties, and throughout the entire state of Indiana and will be at your side guiding you through this difficult process until final resolution.
Our firm’s overall mission on any personal injury claim is to hold people or businesses responsible for negligent acts that have negatively impacted and injured others. If you have been injured as a result of another person or entity’s negligence, Indiana law should provide relief. When Insurance companies come into play, they will often deny you what is rightfully owed and any attempt to deal with them alone is never a wise decision.
Indiana Personal Injury attorneys at Potts Law LLC understand the negative impacts and hardships, both physically, emotionally and financially that injuries can have on you and your family. Allow our firm to handle the insurance companies so that you can focus on your family and your recovery.
In any personal injury claim, there are a multitude of necessary steps in properly litigating a claim to insure we maximize the full coverage you deserve:
- Examine all potential sources of insurance coverage carried by the at-fault parties;
- Handle all dealings with insurance adjusters and insurance lawyers, including tenacious negotiations for a full settlement;
- Prepare the claim for court, if necessary, including producing evidence of your injuries resulting from negligence;
- Perform a comprehensive, independent investigation of the accident to determine its cause and identify all the potentially responsible parties, including third parties such as manufacturers of unsafe products and defective auto components;
- Consult with traffic reconstruction specialists, medical experts, product safety engineers and life-care planners to pinpoint the cause of your accident, the effect of your injury on your life and the extent of your present and future medical expenses and other losses;
- Resolve any health care liens on your monetary settlement to allow you to receive the maximum amount possible.
We at Potts Law LLC are cognizant to the fact that finances are often very tight if you have been out of work due to injury. We do not charge any fees upfront and do not expect payment unless we are successful in obtaining compensation for you through an insurance settlement or jury verdict. If we obtain a settlement or verdict for you, our firm receives a portion to cover litigation expenses and fees.
Contact an experienced and proven trial litigator and personal injury attorney today for your free consultation at 317-951-0087 or fill out the convenient online form here.